“Let the morning bring me word of your
unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for
to you I lift up my soul (Psalm 143:8).”
Naturally,there is a story behind this blog name. In most cases, isn't there always? Little gold locket... where to begin. Oh, right; I just picked one up the other day and I really like it.
As I was mulling over potential names for this blog, I drew a connection to divine love. A locket is timeless and in a sense, always retains its power; meaning that you can still feel the love and care that went into cutting out a loved one's picture and carefully placing it within. With that said, it's precious.
Funny how such a tiny and sometimes ratty looking piece of jewelry can in fact be one of the most precious treasures. I truly hope this blog inspires and comforts you.
Click the link below to find out more about the name change to " Finding Eden"
http://littlegoldlocket.blogspot.ca/2014/07/name-change-redesign-coming-soon.html
Now for some handy navigation how-to:
If you are looking for something in specific, note the search bar on the right hand side as well as the tags that can be found at the bottom of each post.
As far as tags go, these will direct you to posts on this blog or blogs that I follow with similar tags.
(Example to bring it home: Looking for posts on bravery; simply select an available tag or type in a keyword into the search bar.)
To see what blogs I follow, click 'View Profile' which can be found under my modest little bibliography. :)
(again, right hand bar)
There is an Archive:
I have veeery kindly made it so you can sort by date and see the titles of the blogs to give you a snapshot of what you would be looking at... if you are so inclined.
(This can be found on the right hand side bar.)
Super Rad... right? (I was a total 'techno-weenie' before starting this blog - haha)
If you like this blog, why not leave a tip?
Sharing is caring. Please pass it on to those you know who could benefit from a little dose of 'blog-lovin' or recommend to google whatever it was that you read with the little 'g+' button that is conveniently located at the bottom of each post.
Now, if you're feeling really generous, don't hesitate to write a comment; hopefully telling me how I made you think or feel. Feedback goes a looong way... aaaaand it makes me almost irrationally happy.
Enjoy!
All my love,
Emma.

Your blog has given me such inspiration and it makes me just smile over all! This is really amazing and I hope you keep up with it!
ReplyDelete